When you link Juice Jam to your Facebook account, it will save your game progress onto our network. By doing this, it allows you to log onto any other device and continue where you left off.
It is important to know that coins, boosters, and lives are only local on specific devices so these will not sync up. If you have items on one device, they will only be available on that device. Having items available across all devices caused graphical issues, as well as crashing and freezing.
If you're having difficulties with your devices not syncing correctly, please update all your devices to the latest version of Juice Jam. When new levels are released, all devices must be updated for them to load correctly.
If your games are up to date and your levels still don't match, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Disconnect your game from Facebook through your settings.
2. Turn your game and any other apps off so that they are no longer running in the background.
3. Turn your device off for a few seconds then turn it back on.
4. Turn on your Facebook app (if you have it) and make sure you are signed in with the correct profile.
5. Reopen your game, connect to Facebook, and see if your issue is fixed.
Please note: you might have to repeat these steps twice for it to fully update.